|PREP||COOK||KCAL||FATS (G)||CARBS (G)||PROTEIN (G)|
|10 mins||20 mins||494||16||56||42|
2 tsp. sesame oil
3.5 oz. (100g) black rice noodles
7 oz. (200g) turkey fillet, chopped
1 broccoli, diced into florets
1 tbsp. olive oil
4 tbsp. soy or tamari sauce
1 tbsp. rice vinegar
1 tbsp. grated ginger
2 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
handful coriander, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging. Strain and rinse with cold water, then set aside.
- In a wok or deep pan, heat the olive oil and fry the turkey for about 3-4 minutes. Add in the broccoli florets and fry for another 1-2 minutes. Next, pour half a cup of water and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, then cook until all the water evaporates and the broccoli is tender (about 10 minutes).
- In the meantime, mix together the remaining soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, grated ginger, and mix well.
- Once turkey and broccoli are ready, add in the earlier cooked noodles and heat it for a 2-3 minutes. Take off the heat, pour in the sauce and gently mix.
- Serve with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.