|PREP||COOK||KCAL||FATS (G)||CARBS (G)||PROTEIN (G)|
|10 mins||35 mins||204||11||23||6|
1 small carrot, chopped
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 onion, sliced
½ leek, chopped
5 ⅓ cups (500g) mushrooms, sliced
1 small parsnip, chopped
1 small potato, peeled, cubed
2 ½ cups (600ml) vegetable stock
scant (just barely) ½ cup (100ml) sour cream
- In a large pot, heat the oil, and sauté the chopped onion and leek for about 3 minutes.
- Next, add washed and sliced mushrooms and fry for another 10 minutes stirring now and then.
- Add the carrot, parsnip and potato. Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the hot vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Simmer, covered for about 15 minutes. until the vegetables are soft.
- Mix with a hand blender until smooth, add cream at the end and serve.