|PREP||COOK||KCAL||FATS (G)||CARBS (G)||PROTEIN (G)|
|10 mins||25 mins||397||7||53||34|
For the sauce:
1 orange, juice only
⅓ cup (100g) marmalade (low sugar)
¼ cup (60ml) soy sauce
1 tsp. sriracha (or as needed)
1 tbsp. buckwheat flour
For the stir fry:
1 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, chopped
½ cup (25g) carrot, grated
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp. orange zest
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 lb. (450g) chicken breast, chopped
3 springs green onion, chopped
1 cup (150g) snap peas
3 cups (450g) cooked brown rice
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Add some water if necessary to thin it down slightly.
- Cook rice according to instructions on packaging or use leftover rice.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over high heat. Add in the chicken breasts and cook for 4-5 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Lower the heat and add the garlic and green onion cooking for 1 minute. Keep string to prevent burning.
- Now add the snap peas and bell pepper and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Add in cooked rice and mix well with the vegetables.
- Next add in the cooked chicken, grated carrot and earlier made sauce. Stir well until heated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, orange zest and more green onion to serve.