|PREP||COOK||KCAL||FATS (G)||CARBS (G)||PROTEIN (G)|
|10 mins||20 mins||328||16||38||11|
1 tbsp. oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 inch (3cm) ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ chili pepper, chopped
1 medium sweet potato, peeled, chopped
½ tsp. hot pepper
½ tsp. sweet pepper
½ tsp turmeric
14 oz. (400g) canned chickpeas
⅔ cup (150ml) vegetable broth
1 cup (250ml) coconut milk, canned
3 cups (100g) spinach, chopped
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion, chopped ginger, garlic and chili pepper. Fry often stirring for about 3 minutes.
- Add the peeled and chopped sweet potato, season with salt and fry for another 2 minutes, then add the spices and mix well.
- Next, add the chickpeas along with the brine, broth and coconut milk. Mix everything and bring to a boil.
- Cook for about 15 minutes without covering, stirring every now and again, until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Finally, add the spinach, mix and take off the heat, and wait until it is wilted. Serve with rice