|PREP||COOK||KCAL||FATS (G)||CARBS (G)||PROTEIN (G)|
|15 mins||15 mins||181||7||26||3|
1 medium carrot, grated
1 cup (100g) instant oats
⅔ cup (100g) whole-grain flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
5 tbsp. (75ml) maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 340°F (170°C). Mix the oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together, the egg melted and cooled oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Fold in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in the finely grated carrot and mix again.
- Spoon the mixture (1 heaped tablespoon per cookie) onto a baking tray lined with paper and shape into rounds, leaving space between each cookie as they will spread slightly while cooking.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.